So the route order will go (bolded name is the current guide you’re looking at, so you can use this as a reference to see where you should be up to):
Uta > Haginosuke > Suou > Yomi > Manatsu > Asagi
Also a HUGE note:
After you finish playing Asagi’s route, the “Best Ending” routes are now OPEN for all characters! That means you can get 100% CG completion now, so it would be best to replay the good endings you last got. I have also updated the other walkthroughs for Ayakashi Gohan with the best endings and etc, so be sure to check them out!
Asagi’s route can also not be entered unless you get everyone else’s Good Endings first. If you try to get onto his route before then you will automatically end up with the Common Route Bad Ending.
Asagi Crash Errors
Since many of you have been emailing me about the same crash problem (view here), I’ve decided to just post the solution for it here, so that you can quickly download it and won’t have to wait for me to reply.
Instructions on what to do with the file –
- If you use Windows 7:
- Go to your “My Documents” folder.
- Click on the “Saved Games” folder.
- Then select “honeybee” –> “Ayakashi Gohan (might be in Japanese)”.
- Extract the file I uploaded to you into the Ayakashi Gohan folder.
- If you use Windows 10:
- Go to your Users folder (Should be in Local C disk).
- Select the username you gave your PC (in my case, it was Users –> Jen)
- Find the “Saved Games” folder.
- Click on the “honeybee” folder, into Ayakashi Gohan’s folder again.
- Extract the file I uploaded to you in there.
- If you use Windows 8:I’m not actually sure where your folder for Saved Games is in Windows 8, but I would assume it is very similar to the two above – just look for your Saved Game folder and honeybee’s games should be in there 🙂When you open the game, it might be in that exact location (Load 5, 2nd one) since the save file name is 50.Please let me know if this worked!
*A/N: Also, if you are also following the route order, or if you have already finished one route, whichever heroine you became (introvert or extrovert), if you press “Start Game” again, you can skip the childhood chapter and move straight onto the Human or Ayakashi path.
Just a note that the introverted heroine can ONLY go on Uta/Haginosuke/Suou’s route, and the extroverted heroine can ONLY go for Yomi/Manatsu/Asagi.
~Childhood Days Chapter
Go over there.
*A/N: From here on out, you’ll be in the “Ayakashi” route!
You’re always working hard.
The road along Momiji River
Even though you have so many secrets?
Thank you for protecting me.
Thank you for healing my wound.
It’s a promise then!
You’re not sad?
You don’t have to look.
Do you always do this?
Manatsu-san, thank you very much.
If you say it like that, she’ll get flustered.
I think it’s fun to be with him.
I’d like to ask for your advice.
It’s a waste to say such things, you know?
There’s no time for hesitation.
Asagi-kun, do you like to tease people?
~Ayakashi Path – Epilogue
Hold his hand.
We can also decide it now.
Then, let’s go!
It’s just… not possible.
Should I cook something nutritious?
Cling to him.
What are you talking about?
> True Ending
Load Save 2
Don’t change the subject.
> Bad Ending
Load Save 1
Don’t laugh too much.
> Common Route Bad End